douleur rasoirs vous. rivières sont humides. colorants acides vous. médicaments provoquer des crampes. armes à feu ne sont pas licites. nooses donner. gaz a une odeur terrible. vous pourriez aussi bien vivre.
i truly genuinely feel sorry for all the people who try to talk to me and get disappointed and upset because i probably sound like i don’t want to talk to them when i actually just don’t know what to say I’M SORRY
This is what annoys me so much. Like what is stopping me? Nothing. If I wanted, I could go outside and run and run and run and don’t look back. I could get up and just leave. Or in the middle of an exam I could scream out and cause a fit, if I really wanted to. Or I could get up right now, go outside run up to a guy and kiss him - any guy. It’s the same for things like school where if I wanted to I could actually pass with good grades. I could easily lose weight if I set my mind to it. Because end the only: Who’s Stopping You? Yourself. Your fear of not being good enough. Your fear that people mightn’t like you for trying to do something out there and different. And that’s what I hate about society, the idea that you have to follow the trends and do’s and don’t’s. You can do what you want, be who you want. Because in the end, if you suceed all the failures in life, the ones who judged you for stepping out there and making a change, will suck up to you. And who cares if you fail? Stand up and try again. Because the only thing stopping you, is you.
love love love
I didn’t realize my comment was still circulating. I still 100% follow and you know what? I’m going to make a promise myself: nothing is stopping me in 2014.
Wow, this is powerful. I really needed this. Thankyou
"Nineteen things I’ve learned before I turned nineteen.
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the soul intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lot’s of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it."
"I like the curve of a ballerina’s foot. I like when boys are passionate about something and care about their mothers. I like poems about coffee and fucking and love. I like when I’m on the highway and I make eye contact with the person speeding next to me. I like when I’m in the city and I see someone taking pictures of skyscrapers; with their necks arched back and their eyes lost in the view and their mind on something wondrous. I like drinking wine with friends and vodka with strangers. I like when my heart feels full even if my wallet is empty. I like when people hold my hand or lift me up. I like when someone offers me something- anything…Their advice, to pay, their love, a hit. It’s a good feeling to be excited for the future and proud of your past. To speak to someone new and genuinely impress them. To leave something better than it was before. To be charming just by being yourself."